Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Post  The Oswin on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:53 am

(It is! its not like h2o exactly, but it's still really entertaining and funny, and should be watched)

"Yep, I agree, let's get outta here" Isabella said, grabbing her friend by the arm as they exit the alleyway. Why of all places would Gezel have a portal that lead to a smelly alley place? Why not a portal that was inside an elevator so they could confidently step out and begin shopping? "K-Mart, Target? Come on, we have to go to Top Shop!...that is if you can magic up some more money," Isabella began, quickly checking her purse for money. Not enough for an extravagant shopping trip.

"Oh come on Nathan, they are all our friends. No one you wouldn't of not seen or heard about at least." Kayla began to play with one of Nathan'sxurls, gentenly twisting it around her finger before repeating on another piece.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 am

(Awesome! I'll watch it)
Gezel had this mischievous grin that said she was up to something. She closed her eyes as she held her hand out. A green hum appeared around her hand and slowly faded. Where the green hum was moments before, as a lot of money. Gezel opened her blue eyes. and smiled.
"Top shop? Alright," Gezel said as she put the money in one of her jean pockets. Gezel looked around and smiled yet again, a plan forming in her head. "Magical Top Shop or Human Top Shop?" Gezel asked her brunette friend. The blonde had her mischievous grin return as she awaited her friend's answer. The last time she wore the grin ... well she ended up having to go to the council and explain how a lotus plant grew bigger and bigger as it eventually cleared the whole shop out and ruined all the designer dress. Her old best friend ... Gezel snapped out of that memory and focused on something past her best friend. Her eyes widened as she looked away. Mark was hanging around with his other friends by Kmart. Gezel pretended that she saw nothing as she looked around.

Nathan smiled.
"Last time you said that, I had this collage guy here. Do you know what my parents thought? Gezel as outraged at the though of me hitting on Collage chicks. She still thinks I'm a player," Nathan said, deciding to watch the Star Wars Marathon. They were playing A New Hope.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 am

"Wait, there's a magical Top Shop? What does it have, dresses with wings attached?" Isabella asked jokingly, being a dork and then laughing at her own joke. Though, a thought did come across her mind. What if there was a dress that was water resistant? So then she wouldn't have to worry about little things like, I dont know, being thrown into a pool by jocks under the command of queen bee Kayla? She did not want another accident like the one on Friday, didn't need anymore people finding out about her secret.
Just as she was about to answer, Isabella noticed that Gezel was purposely looking away from something. It didn't take her long to spot what. Mark. While Gezel was looking away, Mark spotted the two girls standing outside the shopping centre. Once again, the two began their little "check the other out, then quickly turn around as the other ones does the same thing"... thing. It almost looked like Mark was about to leave to go see the two, when one of the guys grabbed Mark, brining him back to the group. She couldn't exactly hear what the two were saying, but had a pretty good idea, one that Gezel would better of not hearing.
"So, you try and escape the guy you are crushing on when suddenly he appears like a Pokemon in tall grass."

"I can promise that there are no Colledge students at the party this time" Kayla answered with a smile. As she settled down next to him, she briefly began to watch the movie with Nathan. But it wasn't long before she soon got bored of it and began to day dream. Why did Nathan have to like nerdy stuff like this? Why couldn't he be like others and be into football and sports. It was hard enough to get him accepted by the others. Luckily he had some enough cred, being one of Mark's close friends and all to quickly become one of them.
The thought of Star Wars soon brought the annoying brat of a next door neighbour Isabella. She and Nathan were very close, too close. And being Gezel, aka her arch nemesis', best friend didn't help either. The little geek and her Nathan were so close to kissing on Friday night, she had to stop him, so into the pool she went. Though, before she found out by Georgia that the two were about to kiss, she was making out with that cute boy toy named Troye. Couldn't be helped she thought. Nathan still didn't know that is was her that told the jocks to throw Isabella in the pool, or the fact she was kissing another guy.
"I still don't know why you let Gezel bring that dork of a friend to the party" Kayla began, trying to make some conversation with her boyfriend.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:34 am

"Well, he's my brother's best friend. I can't do it to my brother. It would be weird. Awkward. Something I fail at. Anyway with your little joke, it reminds me, I have a dress to pick up for my council meeting. But I'm sure they water proof dresses for you," Gezel said as she twisted a bit of her hair. It was a habbit she got into at a young age and it was usually a sign of her nervousness. As she twisted her hair, Gezel tried to think of an escape, one that wouldn't be draw attention. Gezel grabbed Isabella's arm suddenly and tried to lead her towards the 'Magical Top Shop' mystical entrance that was hidden behind 'One Dollar Store'. She also wanted away from Mark just in case he decided to join them. "Oh and one thing, they'll ask what you are. They already know what I am seeing that I tend to go in there a lot. Trust me on this, you've got nothing to be afraid of. Well, except for Charlie, the earth dryad. If he's in a bad mood, he tends to get a little ... say earthquakey," Gezel warned.

Nathan looked at Kayla when she asked the question.
"The pair are practically inseparable. You should've known that by inviting one, the other will come. Why do you want to know anyway? You could just ask Gezel," Nathan said. He though that his girlfriend was jealous that he almost kissed Isabella. "She's not a dork anyway."

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:02 pm

"Am I that easy to read, or have you been able to read my mind this whole time and haven't been bothered to ask me?" Isabella asked, genuine shock coming over her at Gezel's last bit. Before she had time to process it, the brunette was whisked off to...the dollar store. "Wait, can't I just say I'm human? Why do they have to know what I am? Are there some races that are banned? And who slash what is Charlie?!"

"Well if I had it my way..." Kayla muttered. No! Stop, you have to keep the act up. No one must know... The red head quickly shook the thought off, averting her eyes away from Nathan briefly before looking at him again. "I just don't want her to be a distraction on your big night... and no offence she is a dork. A complete and utter geek."

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 pm

"It's magical, so no you can say your human. I'll get arrested for showing magic to a human. Oh by the way, I can't read minds. Charlie is the guard and sometimes male fashionista," Gezel said smiling as she lead Isabella around the back. As though speaking of him brought him, Charlie was there. "Charlie this is Yvonne, a water sprite. I used a spell to present her as a human. She's a representative of a very busy mermaid who needs a water proof dress for an upcoming party that her cousin is throwing in honour of her birthday. Now I'm sure you can help us can't you?" Gezel asked tilting her head slightly. She elbowed Isabella and did a sigh of relief when Charlie nodded his red head. The blonde dragged the brunette inside quickly. "You're Yvonne okay? Just for now I promise," Gezel hissed as she quickly strod over to the counter. Gezel flashed a smile before immediately speaking to the cashier. The conversation was in ancient fairiness seeing as the cashier was a fairy. Gezel gave Isabella a quick smile before a dress was dropped on the counter.

"The only distraction I think will be you," Nathan said smiling. He then turned back to the TV was R2 messed with the droid. "I guess I'm a dork too seing as we like the same things Kayla."

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:44 am

(( sorry it took so long to reply, it kept on getting deleted just as i was about to post it. but peaches, i have a couple of questions I want to ask you
1) do you have any other nicknames i could call you other than peaches?
2) should we update some of the faceclaims? ))

"Oh great. And you didn't really explain what the heck a earth dryad is" Isabella muttered. Was she in for a shock. Giving the...thing, a once over, her first thought was of Groot. Basically, if Groot was more human like, and had red hair, this was Charlie. Wonder if this Charlie talks like Groot. I am Charlie- wait, Yvonne? Isabella shot her friend a confused look, receiving a hard nudge in the ribs as if Gezel knew it was going to happen. But the earth dryard still seemed to buy the lie. Isabella was once again dragged by Gezel into the store.
The first thing that Isabella noticed about this "Magical" Top Shop was that everything was opposite. The store had everything the store in Broad Beach had, expect everything that was usually on the left was now on the right, including the counter. Isabella sat on the backseat, so to speak, on the conversation. She swore she heard some latan somewhere in the conversation, but how was she to know. Once the shop keeper left, the brunette walked over to Gezel to ask what she said before a dress arrived. "Uh, is this one of our dresses?" she asked.

"Your not a nerd like her Nathan. You don't get over excited over the tiniest things or use obscure references. You're Nathan, my boyfriend." With nothing else to possibly say, Kayla planted a kiss on Nathan's lips. It was getting harder and harder to fake these emotions to this human boy. How was it even possible for him to not possess some sort of power like his sister?

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 am

(It's okay. A lot of peeps call me Becky or Beck and we can update them if you want.)
"An earth dryad is a pixie who looks after the earth. A better explanation is a pixie version of me," Gezel said smiling. The cashier returned and put a sea blue dress on the counter. Gezel spoke the ancient language once more, thanking her and paid. Gezel handed the dress to Isabella and smiled. "Perfect fit," she muttered. "Don't worry about it not fitting. It's magical so it'll adjust to your size. Like all magical clothing." Gezel said. As she headed for the door, her phone made this irritating loud noise. Gezel fished it out of her purse and groaned. "I told them to actually meet the werewolf! But no, they had to listen to Charlene!" Gezel said quickly replying to them. "Sorry Isabella, I have to go to the werewolf clan and apologize and sort out this mess the council put themselves into," Gezel said shaking her head. Like always, they relied on her to fix their problems.

Nathan smiled more. "I always wondered why Gezel isn't best friends with you. You're both social butterflies," Nathan said.
(Get the reference?
)

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 am

(( well, I think Gezel and Isabella's faceclaims are fine, but I had ideas for Nathan and Mellissa...))

"R-really, it will adjust to fit anyone? Next time you go shopping I'm definetly coming along." The dress was perfect for the party. The only thing she was worried about now was if she could pull it off. Still mesmerised by the dress and stuck in her daydreams, Isabella was about to be left in the store if Gezel's phone did not ring. "Werewolf clan, those exists? Oh course they would" the brunette said, muttering the last part to herself. She continued, "You go on ahead and sort out the pooch problem."

Kayla had to think momentarily before answering Nathan. "We both share different opinions on important topics. Things that we can just not agree on." If she had to hear one more person talking how great Gezel was. Ugh! How was it possible that she was still more likeble than herself? Even when she is one of the most popular girls in the school, Gezel is still favoured more. This is just like the elders and the fairy council all over again.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top