*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:23 pm

"Wally is what's going on," Conner replied, not giving a ****. He was upset and tired at this shit!

"We don't-" Nightwing only sighed at the looks he got, especially from Conner and Barbara.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:53 am

Storm frowned. "You guys mentioned Steph just now. Shouldn't we have some kind of watch on her if Wal-if the suspect shows up a her apartment?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Miss Martian had been watching Emily for a while in silence. She'd faced threw the wall and stood in invisible mood. It was a way to observe her behavior at first. Suddenly, the Martian who'd been invisible turned visirble infront of Emily, staring her down. She was ready to interregate her.

Nightwing sighed. "Yeah, we should. Who wants to talk her in on that?" He noticed everyone being quiet and knew he had to it. He sighed.

"Good luck," Conner rolled his eyes.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:48 pm

"Seeing as I am the only one to open her up, I'll do it," Storm offered. "Any luck on getting information from our captive?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:53 pm

"Not sure, Miss M's in there trying now. I got some information, question remains if she can confirm it," Nightwing said, having his arms crossed.

"Hopefully, for her sake, she hasn't been lying," Barbara stated. If she was then she'd be next to interrogate the bit.ch.

"Aside that, how's the others holding up?" Superboy asked.

"Canary's talking to them now. They're gonna need time," Nightwing said.

At Cadmus the remaining staff and scientists, the one's who wern't dead so to speak gathered up. They had just "lost" another weapon. One they didn't need to escape with already having one on the lose.

"W-what should we do sir?" A lower worker asked Damon, who was now in charge since Dr. Nesset was dead.

"We track him down. Still got trackers inside him and the Sinister weapon. We got a lock on her, something tells me they'll be pretty close by," Damon stated, narrowing his eyes. He was still not happy.

"But how-"

"Did I ask you to question!? No, now get to it! Prepare whoever remains and bring in new recruits. We're gonna need to go in hard," Damon stated.

Stephanie was laying in her bed, staring at the celing. So now what was she supose to do with her life? Stare into nothingness again? That was how she felt. She knew she should be at the cave wuth the others, she just wasn't.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Emily, who was distracted by her own thoughts, and who had spent the last minute just staring blankly at the wall, was startled when Miss Martian appeared out of nowhere. She gasped, and almost screamed out of surprise, yet she managed not to.
With M'gann looking different from the first time Emily had seen her -by which she meant greener-, she couldn't help to just stare at her.
"H-How-?" she tried to ask. She hadn't even seen the door open... What the heck was going on in that place?

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:48 am

Storm frowned. "Well, I'm gonna go check on Steph. Anyone wanna come?" she asked, wondering if any of them just needed some fresh air.

That was when Wally suddenly flashed into her apartment, standing at the foot of her bed. He stared down at her, his face stoic and not easy to read. He saw her suddenly react and held up a hand, "I'm not here to hurt you."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 pm

"I won't hurt you unless you give me a reason to," Miss Martian only stated before he eyes glowed green and she went inside her head. She didn't think to give her more of a warning since M'gann too was pretty upset about everything, and she wasn't that innocent girl she was all those years ago.

"Can't, gotta take Wolf out for a walk," Conner stated. "But tell her I said hi, okay?" He was actually worried about her. The way she didn't really wanna face the truth.

"Yeah,.. I... gotta talk to Batman," Barbara said looking down. She didn't want to, but it was his orders and seh knew she needed to talk about Jason and all.

"I'll go," Nightwing offered. He was the team leader. "M'gann won't be done for another half hour. If I'm not back by then. Conner, you're up."

"Fine," Conner said, even if he didn't like the way his old girlfriend did things nowdays.

Steph dropped her suprise and just got out of bed nochalantly. She wasn't afraid of him. "Then what are you doing here?" She asked, walking to the kitchen. She was angry with him, upset, of course. How could she not be? And for him to just come here? Still, her emotions was very mixed around everything.

Last edited by Shinefairy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Emily's back instinctively straightened the moment she felt the martian presence inside her mind. She didn't feel scared, though. More like surprised. This wasn't the first time someone messed with her brain, and she was sure it wasn't going to be the last.
After so many experiments, she was mostly used to the feeling, to the invasion of privacy, to the lack of control...
Yet this time, it felt a little different. As if, instead of trying to force something to get inside her mind, they were trying to get something out.
That was when she saw it. And by it, she meant everything. She could see flashes of all the moments, before and after her kidnapping. It was overwhelming, as all the memories flooded her brain, and all the pain and emotions she had felt came back to her all of a sudden.
They came back to her, and also to the person who was looking for them; the foreign presence invading her mind.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top