Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Post  clucey on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

kristaju wrote:
@clucey wrote:
kristaju wrote:You're welcome ^_^, what animes have you seen anyway?

I've seen Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Black Butler, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, Anohana, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Clannad, Myself;Yourself, Another, Code: Breaker, (I'm still watching the last one)
 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  The feels in Clannad! And in Myself;Yourself! Gyah! Have you seen any of the new animes?

OMG Clannad was so sad! The after story killed me. I cried at the end when Ushio and Tomoyo collapsed in the snow.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad As for newer animes, I haven't seen any, unless you count SNK as one since it came out last year.

clucey

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:14 pm

@clucey wrote:
kristaju wrote:
@clucey wrote:
kristaju wrote:You're welcome ^_^, what animes have you seen anyway?

I've seen Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Black Butler, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, Anohana, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Clannad, Myself;Yourself, Another, Code: Breaker, (I'm still watching the last one)
 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  The feels in Clannad! And in Myself;Yourself! Gyah! Have you seen any of the new animes?

OMG Clannad was so sad! The after story killed me. I cried at the end when Ushio and Tomoyo collapsed in the snow.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad As for newer animes, I haven't seen any, unless you count SNK as one since it came out last year.
That can count. But most of the recent animes are mostly ending this week. I just finished one of them since the new episode came out today. "No Game No Life" is a really good anime. I would suggest it. Very Happy

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Clannad was heartbreaking! Just... No words to describe how sad it was! It was such a masterpiece! I'm going to try and watch the rest of Angel beats which is supposed to be sad too.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Princesky14 wrote:Clannad was heartbreaking! Just... No words to describe how sad it was! It was such a masterpiece! I'm going to try and watch the rest of Angel beats which is supposed to be sad too.
Angel Beats is not that sad at first. Until you become close to the end. I did start crying at the last episode. I'm not sure about you. I actually should watch Anohana since I keep hearing that's also a sad anime.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah, I heard it's sad too. I also wanna watch Bokurano, that's supposed to be sad too. I want to watch it because the opening song, Uninstall, it's like my favorite Japanese song ever, and the opening seems great.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Haha, I know right! How many animes have you finished Sky?

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Not many, actually. I know I've finished Black Butler (THE THIRD SEASON! It needs to come out soon!), Hetalia, Peach Girl, Tokyo Mew Mew, Itazura Na Kiss, Shingeki no Kyojin, and most others I watched a few episodes then read the rest  Laughing 

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Oh wow, have you seen Sword Art Online?

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:35 pm

No, but it seems good! I haven't got enough time to watch much anime, but it looks interesting! How many episodes of it are there?

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum