Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Page 5 of 111 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 58 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post  Shinefairy on Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 pm

(No prob, Lily ^^ Oh, right :/ Just tell if u think we rp 2 much without u. xD Yeah, and u just jump in take over bb anytime u want ^^)

Thea was just sitting at the "popular" table, that was what everybody called it as she was eating and laughing with her friends.

Garfield had just got done showering after gym, telling his friends that he would catch up with them while they went to get a table at the cafeteria. He opened the door to exit the boys lockerroom and accidently hit it open on Natalie as she was passing by the hall, making her drop all her books. "Oh, i'm so sorry," He appologized, before bending down to get her stuff for her.

Dick had just had math and was going towards the lunchroom along with Barbara and some friends.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Fri May 02, 2014 7:09 pm

(it's okay, i'll let ya know >w< I think i'll take bb after Nia replies, so you don't have to rplay so many chars :33)

Alex went to her locker, knowing that Dick was going to get a table with the others.
She opened it and smiled a little: she had left her new suit inside it, so she would be ready as soon as possible. Next to it was the little map she had recieved to locate the Zeta Tube that was going to take her to Mount Justice.
After leaving her books inside, she went to the cafeteria.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Dick and the others got a table and started on lunch as they waited for Alex.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri May 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Natalie was rubbing her hands before bending down to grab her books. "No, no, it's alright," she said, grabbing her Math book and was going to grab her personal journal when she accidentally touched his hand. A scarlet blush got over her face and she quickly said, "S-Sorry!" while retracting her hand away.

Wally was at his usual table with some friends of his. He didn't really have a "group" of friends, just some people he saw as friends from other classes.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri May 02, 2014 11:45 pm

(Yeah, I'll reply just so that Nias char will have someone to interact with while u are off xD)

"N-no, don't be,.. it was my fault," Garfield said, picking her journal up and holding it out for her when he met her pretty blue eyes. (I'm guessing they're the same colour as Dicks.)

Thea then stood up, going to get some more water to drink.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri May 02, 2014 11:53 pm

(Yeah, with just a tint of purple ^^)

Natalie blushed as her blueish eyes met with his blue ones. "U-Uh... Oh, um, thank you," she said, grabbing her journal.

Wally got up at the same time to get him a soda.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat May 03, 2014 12:16 am

"Your welcome," Gar said smiling untill he realized he'd been starring to long and he cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck before holding is hand out. "Um, I'm Garfied by the way, Garfield Logan," He said.

Thea saw his aproaching walk threw a vision and got a smirk before she moved one of the chairs of a nearby table by her telekinesis, making him stumble over it. Then she turned and "accidently" spilled the water from her cup over him making his pants seem wet. "Would you look at that, seems like West had an accident," She then said out loud thrw out the cafeteria.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sat May 03, 2014 12:21 am

"I know," Natalie said, smiling and shook his head. It took her a second to finally catch her words. "Oh, u-uh, I mean, I've seen you around, and well... I'm Natalie. Natalie Grayson." God, Nat, just keep screwing up in front of him! she scolded herself.

Wally growled and stood up, ignoring the laughs. "You did that on purpose, you little bitch!" he yelled, glaring at her. He usually didn't go all "Conner", but this girl really needed a talking to. If she were a guy, he'd probably punch her.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat May 03, 2014 12:31 am

"Yeah,.. um Dicks little sis, right?" Garfield asked, but he already knew that.

Thea just smiled innocent and keept calm. "Now why would I do that?" She asked, but smirking at him. Actually, not many people,.. okay no one rarley ever stood up to her and she actually thought that was a little impressive.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 111 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 58 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top