Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Kid Flash looked at the eggs. "Those can't be... There's no way that they could have survived for his long."

"What are those things, KF?" Crimson asked, looking at him.

Kid Flash looked serious at everyone. "Those are dinosaur eggs."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Artemis gave him a look, really thinking she heard him wrong. "I beg your pardon?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Wally,.. are you sur-" Miss Martian started asking untill another "roar" like shriek was heard.

Superboy covered his ears. "Agh,... that's too loud..." His superhearing really was a super-bother now.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Kid Flash uncovered his ears. "This sounds impossible, and you guys know that I don't believe in the impossible, but those are definitely T-Rex eggs. Same size, same shape, and that roar is not some kind of pissed off lion. A-And these plants!" He walked over, grabbing the leaves. "These went extinct before 600 BC. Trust me, we are not dealing with your every day Jumanji island."

"Is that why the Venezuelan government wanted to keep this place under wraps?" Superboy pointed out.

"If the world found out they brought back dinosaurs, and still reproducing them, then the world would change, either for the better or worse," Crimson realized.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

"T-Then what should we do?" Shadow asked. They had no powers, and no way could they survive against... dinosaurs.
"We can't just stay here if there are real dinosaurs here!"

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:15 pm

"We don not know that," Aqualad said, staying calm since they had not seen one, yet. Even if the odds were pointing to it.

"I don't see why it would be a problem. It could be worse..." Superboy said. He didn't know much of dinosaurs other that they were real loud.

"I-I'm pretty sure this is already for the worst..." Artemis stated. She shook her head. "H-how is this possible again?"

"Does it matter!? I don't want to stick around an island filled with meateating... things! Even if those creatures may be half me," Beast Boy stated. No matter how facinating he thought the animals were he rather wouldn't meet them in person. Not the meateating ones anyway...

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:28 pm

"Everyone, calm down," Aqualad told them in his soft, yet firm voice. "There is no telling how they were able to revive life from billions of years ago, nor if its actually true and and not some kind of trick. If it is, then we need to find a way to contact the League. However, we still have a mission: To find Maleficent and get her off the island. It is best if we all do that, especially in our current vulnerable states."

Kid Flash began to get even more worried. Maleficent was alone, as far as they could tell, with man-eating dinosaurs with no intelligent thoughts and just animal instinct to hunt. Did she even know about the possible threats? Was that why she was there? Was she safe? "We have to find her," he said after a moment. "She could be dino-chow for all we know."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Artemis marked the tone in his voice. "Is that a tone of worry I sense in you?" She asked, teasing as she crossed her arms.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Kid Flash looked at her. He saw the teasing looks from her and from some of the others. Crossing his arms, he scoffed, trying to control the embarrassed flush on his face. "N-No," he scoffed. "She's just, um...she's a regular human being like the rest of us, or, well most of us, and, well, doesn't deserve to be eaten either."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:03 pm

"Uh-huh... that's it," Beast Boy rolled his eyes with a smile. "Well, we better get going then. Don't want KF missing out on his "date"," The young boy teased, earning aa laugh from Artemis as they walked ahead towards the center of the island. No one wnating to stick around the eggs.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top