Hey, I'm princesszelda!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  princesszelda on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:24 am

Hey, everyone!  ciao_ciao 

My name is princesszelda. As for nicknames, you may call me anything. It could be Zelda, Zel, Zellie, Princess, etc. ^^

As you can see in my name, I absolutely love The Legend of Zelda. If it's one of your favorite games, too, then high five!  Very Happy If not, then...  cloud ...Just kidding!  Laughing 

I've known WinxClub ever since I was little, and my favorite fairies have always been Musa and Bloom. ^__^ But I love the rest of the Winx, too!

I have never been to this forum before, so I guess that would make me a newborn fairy here. =3

I'm hoping to get to know more about this supercool place AND the supercool people on here, too!  Very Happy
avatar

princesszelda

Messages : 213
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  xSwimmieX on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 am

HOLA!
OMG!!!!
You like Zelda?! I love love love it. 👅 
So, I'm Pennysns, AKA Penny [I'm a girl  Laughing ] and the most insane person on the forums. Nice to meet you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar

xSwimmieX

Messages : 4669
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  Its♥︎Reina on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy :floraWinx: 
avatar

Its♥︎Reina

Messages : 2405
Data de inscrição : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  princesszelda on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:56 am

Pennysns wrote:HOLA!
OMG!!!!
You like Zelda?! I love love love it. 👅 
So, I'm Pennysns, AKA Penny [I'm a girl   ] and the most insane person on the forums. Nice to meet you!
A Zelda fan!!! YAY  cheers

*Clears throat* Hi, Penny! It's nice to meet you, too, as you are the first person here on the forum I just met.  Very Happy  I'm glad we already share something in common! So, how are you? =)

avatar

princesszelda

Messages : 213
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  princesszelda on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:57 am

ButterflyJewel wrote:Welcome to the forum! Very Happy :floraWinx: 
Hi hello and thank you.  Very Happy How are you?
avatar

princesszelda

Messages : 213
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  Its♥︎Reina on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am

princesszelda wrote:
ButterflyJewel wrote:Welcome to the forum! Very Happy :floraWinx: 
Hi hello and thank you.  Very Happy How are you?
I am doing great! mrgreen 
avatar

Its♥︎Reina

Messages : 2405
Data de inscrição : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  princesszelda on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 am

ButterflyJewel wrote:
princesszelda wrote:
ButterflyJewel wrote:Welcome to the forum! Very Happy :floraWinx: 
Hi hello and thank you.  Very Happy How are you?
I am doing great! mrgreen 
Good to hear! Your avatar pic is funny, by the way.  Very Happy Do you like Frozen? =)
avatar

princesszelda

Messages : 213
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  xSwimmieX on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm

princesszelda wrote:
Pennysns wrote:HOLA!
OMG!!!!
You like Zelda?! I love love love it. 👅 
So, I'm Pennysns, AKA Penny [I'm a girl   ] and the most insane person on the forums. Nice to meet you!
A Zelda fan!!! YAY  cheers  

*Clears throat* Hi, Penny! It's nice to meet you, too, as you are the first person here on the forum I just met.  Very Happy  I'm glad we already share something in common! So, how are you? =)

Nice to meet you too!
There are a bunch of people who know about Zelda, but no one who is as insane about it as me Laughing 
Me too! I'm fine, just curious, what was the first Zelda you played?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar

xSwimmieX

Messages : 4669
Data de inscrição : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  thedoniee on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Hello Zeldie ( Im gonna call you that if thats okay xD )
Nice to meet you Im Don! Welcome in the forums. I hope you have a great time here! Very Happy

Bloom is my fave too!  affraid 

P.S.: Penny is the craziest person here after me  Cool 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar

thedoniee

Messages : 8111
Data de inscrição : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum