The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Mew Mews (Private, sorry :P)

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm

(( I'm so sorry about that! It's good you have a new puppy though. And Kingdom hearts is really cool! I've never gotten into the fandom properly, only played the second game a few years ago, I really loved it!

Nia doesn't have internet as she can't reach it now but sometimes she does have it, and comes online sometimes. Windy seems quite busy, and me I'm booked out for the next month's weekends and some weekdays.

Eh, I've not been so good. I managed to join a cosplay in July last year, and we disbanded this month as the leader broke up with her girlfriend. Me and her ex girlfriend are very, very good friends. But she's moving away this summer down to the south of the UK and I'm never taking off the bracelet she gave me, ever.
I've also been struck down by health problems ^^' but on the bright side I'm on the cheer team, got to see a Japanese temple and whatnot, and it's been quite interesting, I'm just spending the weekends hanging out with friends, birthday events, and then comic con. not attending as Ciel Phantomhive haha what My birthday is on the 27th, I'm a year away from finishing school! *happy dance*

I'm just glad to speak to you again, it's been forever! ^o^ ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukki on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:45 pm

((Yeah, me too! Man, I remember how back then we had the time to reply every minute! We roleplayed the mew mews, did stupid albeit hilarious things with it, and had fun! I'm heading into the life of a freshman this upcoming semester after summer. I also might join our school's marching band and get a good scholarship and hopefully work for art studios. I really want to be that one person who draws ideas on paper and have everyone else use my ideas and brainstorms to make stuff like stories and games. But recently I kinda wanted to lay back and enjoy talking to my old friends again.))

Yukki

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:58 pm

(( That seems like a good idea! Follow your dreams and what makes you happy is the best choice! The marching band sounds quite cool too!
In the UK school works a little different however. I'd be a freshman right now but we technically 'leave' at sophomore year, which is next year for me, to go to college, which is only for 3 days a week usually, then to University.

I'm leaving for German University in a few years so might have to go to before school and after school clubs to learn German to master it fluently, as I've been learning it for almost 7 years now ;-; I wanted originally to be an doctor, however I would love to be an English teacher in a foreign country. I'm going to be an exchange student there in Cologne in June too!

Same here too, I just miss how I was a few years ago and how much time I had. Now it's either cram revision sessions, social life, homework, and hobbies ;-; ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 am

((Ooh! Maybe you could teach down here in Texas? My sister is pregnant and is due in August, maybe you could teach my niece/nephew someday!

Yeah, life has been throwing responsibilities at my face ;~; I miss being a kid.

..So whats stopping us from being kids? One more roleplay, for old times sake? I'd love to taste the wonderful past once more, with you guys.))

Yukki

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:16 am

(( I'll try, I'll try and bear the heat in Texas, I've heard it's terribly hot. I literally am dying of heat here and it's what, 60F outside xD I'll most likely teach in Germany. I want to avoid teaching here as the students I am with currently are like spawns of the devil, I would hate teaching them, so I'll avoid staying in the England xD

If only time zones were real, I could have done so much more opportunities and listened in class more ;A;

Yes, I'm totally up for it! I will try and be online as much as I can, mostly in the evenings, which is good due to time zones ^^ ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:29 am

((Okie! I'm working on this four swords rp over there, maybe after I'm done you and the others could join? You don't have to, but maybe a mew mew would be alright too. Whatever works for ya!

Edit: 60 degrees?!? Thats like, a cool autumn day for us! Yeah, It's really hot here, with temperatures reaching up to the triple digits. Though I'm used to it, and anything under 50 degrees has me shivering and clawing for something to keep me warm. Haha, the earth and human adaptations are weird.))

Last edited by Yukki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Yukki

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 am

(( Never played Zelda so I don't think I could join ;-; I just hope the others come online soon so we can be reunited, the old new mews xD

I gotta go to bed now, hopefully see you soon! ^-^ ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukki on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 am

((Ah, alright mate. Have a good sleep! It's 6 PM here so I'll be up for a bit.))

Yukki

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 pm

(( Thanks! Also are we continuing here or on a new RP? I have yet again got new ideas for Skylia.

Also I'm redecorating my room at the moment and I stumbled across old drawings I drew of us. Including two quite badly drawn chibi versions of us I drew about four years ago. I'm gonna redraw a version of us quickly xD ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top